York Towers is a leading international real estate developer. It has multiple investments in Europe & Middle East and still expanding, York Towers’ projects cover all real estate Activities. We were established in 2016 and the main goal was to be the leading real estate developer and consultant in Europe and beyond providing urban living communities.
We are looking for energetic and highly motivated Sales Representative who will be able to create opportunities and managing prospect relationships. This position requires an entrepreneurial mindset to identify and reach prospects. The self-motivated individual will have an understanding and experience with Consultative Selling.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sales Representatives spend much of their time trying to attract customers. Actions might include cold-calling, following up on leads, and making business presentations to clients and other interested groups
- Pay attention to market trends, demographics and other information that affects the buying and selling process.
- Achieving sales target as specified by the Senior Management
- Maintain knowledge on competition and prices
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals
- Identify investment opportunities or strategies
- Weekly reports for line manager
- Sales Representative, especially in conjunction with legal professionals, may prepare the documents involved in the buying/selling process
- Provide excellent customer service
- Negotiating effectively in order to work out potential problems that would cause a deal to collapse
- Exhibiting math aptitude to handle and explain financial situations
- Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers, providing information to maximize sales volume.
Personal Skills and Job requirements:
– Advanced Knowledge of Arabic & English is a must.
– At least 1 year of experience in Sales
– Strong negotiation skills.
– Excellent communicational skills.
– Strong ethical code and principles.
– Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit.
– Working under pressure.
– High sense of responsibility.
– Team player
– High commissions and High salary.
– Professional trainings.
– Friendly and welcoming environment.
– Medical Insurance.
– Career Growth opportunities.
– Organized Events and Outdoor activities